Pre-orders begin April 1st - Noblesville Rain Barrel Program Pre-Order
The City of Noblesville Clean Storm Water Program has again chosen to provide low cost rain barrels to Noblesville residents through the SWCD. Starting April 1st, 2021 and while supplies last (50 discounted barrels available), rain barrels are available for $30 to Noblesville residents. You must pre-order your barrel online and pick it up on Friday June 4th.
To receive your $30 rain barrel:
- You must be a Noblesville resident or business owner with the rain barrel being installed within the city limits. City utility sewer bill (not water bill from American Water) with address required for verification at pick up (pick up June 4th in Noblesville).
- One per household/address!!
- We reserve the right to cancel any order where address verification (city sewer utility customers only for this program) disqualifies the customer.
- Take one of the water quality pledges at ClearChoicesCleanWater.org.
- Pay $30 to the Hamilton County SWCD at time of order.
- Only black barrels are available through the Noblesville discount program. If you prefer to choose the color of your rain barrel you can do so by ordering a full price rain barrel. All rain barrels are non-refundable.
- Barrels will NOT be available for pick up at time of order. After placing your order, you can pick up your barrel on Friday June 4th.
- 50 barrels are available in this program, one per customer and one per address. You are welcome to purchase additional barrels at full price or purchase full price barrels when the program has sold out.
- Please direct all questions to the SWCD at 317-773-2181.
These barrels are re-purposed food grade barrels. They will have a spigot on the bottom and an overflow/diverter attachment at the top. The top of the barrel will have holes (for receiving water) covered by screen. Returns are not accepted after barrel pick up.
Pickup only! NO shipping.
Don't forget to add a diverter or stand to your pre-order for easy installation!